If you would like to schedule a maintenance appointment or have a question regarding your Chrysler Jeep Dodge recommended auto maintenance schedule, please contact our Chrysler Jeep Dodge service department or just simply fill out our easy online service scheduling form and one of our Chrysler Jeep Dodge service specialist will contact you. Also, be sure to visit any time and check out our great new Chrysler Jeep Dodge auto repair service special & parts offers.
Our Jeep repair and service shop is located in Westbury, NY. We proudly serve the following areas: Huntington, Merrick, Levittown, East Hills, Amityville and surrounding areas of Long Island.
Here is a list of the regular vehicle maintenance needed to keep your new or pre-owned Jeep running in top condition:
• Inspect lights and check tire pressure at least monthly or before & after each trail ride
• Oil & filter change, chassis lubrication, differential and transfer-case fluids every 3,000 to 5,000 miles or 3 to 4 months - if you have recently crossed through water deep enough to submerge the centre of your hubs, replace the differential fluids as a precaution
• Underhood belt and hose inspection every 3,000 to 5,000 miles or 3 to 4 months (every oil change)
• Tire rotation and wheel balancing every 6,000 miles or every other oil change - driving offroad can knock wheel weights off a wheel, so you may need to have this done more frequently
• Brake inspection every 6,000 miles or every other oil change - if you have rum brakes in the rear, ensure they are cleaned after each trail ride where you encountered deep mud/snow
• Replace air filter every 12,000 to 24,000 miles or as indicated by inspection - dusty trails can shorten these intervals dramatically
• Replace fuel filter every 24,000 to 100,000 miles
• Automatic transmission service every 24,000 to 100,000 miles
• Wheel alignment check every 12,000 to 24,000 miles or as indicated by tire wear - offroad driving can knock wheels out of alignment, so budget for an alignment every 3 months, then watch tread wear to see if it's needed
• Cooling system flush and refill every 40,000 to 100,000 miles
• Belt and hose replacement every 60,000 to 100,000 miles or 5 to 8 years
• Engine timing belt replacement every 60,000 to 100,000 miles (when equipped) or 5 to 8 years
• Air conditioning performance check annually, usually in the spring - be sure to run your A/C during the winter for brief period to ensure all hoses and valves stay lubricated and operable
Our service department location is convenient to New York and Long Island residents.
Westbury Jeep Chrysler Dodge
111 Bond Street
Westbury, NY 11590